Website Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to read the following General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and the General Terms and Conditions of Business of Btech enterprises trading as (“Talisman” or “we”) (“T&Cs”). These Terms and Conditions contain important information relevant to you as a user of our website and as a buyer of our products, and apply to all products used or purchased from our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions. By using our website, purchasing products, or taking up any of our services, you automatically accept these General Terms and Conditions, including any future alterations made available by publication on our website or notified in any other manner. Talisman exclusively offers access to this website and its products and services on the basis of your acceptance of the T&Cs. If you do not approve the T&Cs, you are not entitled to make use of our website or services, or to acquire products from us. Any inconsistencies in interpretation of these T&Cs may not be used against Talisman.
1. Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs)
- The present General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs) apply to the use of the Talisman website (cbdTalisman.com and any related subdomains: “website”) and all products, offers, deliveries, and services by Talisman, and any other agreements entered into with, or on behalf of, Talisman, in as far as not otherwise agreed in writing.
- By using the website and ordering products or taking up services via this website, the customer (“customer” or “you”) automatically issues approval to Talisman of the latest relevant version of the present T&Cs.
- All content published on the Talisman website (including logos, brands, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of Talisman, and without prior express permission from Talisman, may not be distributed, altered, or used in any other way.
- By using the website and accepting these T&Cs, you declare that in your country of residence you are legally of age, and that the acquisition and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or at their intended destination. It is the exclusive responsibility of the customer to ensure compliance with this requirement, and Talisman duly waives all liability in that respect.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into an agreement or the provision of services at any time, without specifying reasons.
- a) “Talisman” is [the trademark or registered trademark] the trading name of BTech Enterprises Limited and/or our affiliates in the U.K. and in other countries.
- b) The material in the Web Site is copyright to Talisman or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
- a) Our contact address is: Btech Enterprises Ltd, 71-75 shelton street Covent garden London WC2H9JQ United Kingdom or by telephone on 0800054 3658 or alternatively, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Web Site Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
10. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs)
We reserve the right to amend or supplement the T&Cs at any time, without prior notification. The T&Cs are published in the latest version on our website or notified in some other form.
4. Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
5. Ordering Products
- a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
6. The Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
7. Delivery of Products
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. Next day delivery is not available for those paying via PayPal and only applies to deliveries to mainland UK. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- a) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.